Winter at the Castle Winter at the Castle

What a stunning piece. This fits a certain mood perfectly. Please, continue to do what you do.

Bosa responds:

I shall! Don't worry, and I have something very interesting coming up soon.

Baby Sitar Baby Sitar

very chill. nice work here.

Ceevro responds:

Thanks! Just some fun...

Leaves of aurum Leaves of aurum

agreed, at 0: 30 it is much too loud, speakers were blowing out slightly. tame that down. And agreed again, if you added a bit more in the form of a base line, rhythmically, etc. i think this song could be kickin. love what you have so far though.

Xxf3nxX responds:

Thank you, I did what i could to imporve the song, I mastered it the best I could. There's nothing more I can do to this song but I'll keep that in mind for my next songs.

SheSmacksHard-Jukin Slow SheSmacksHard-Jukin Slow

If you could drop a little more variation into the base part, rhythmically, i think this song would benefit greatly. As it stands now, a real head banger, but maybe some 16th notes in the base line could add a tiny bit of variation.

shesmackshard responds:

I understand what you mean, but I wanted to keep the drop very slow I originally had several 16th notes. plus Im already on to other projects, its a done project! thanks for the input though!

Project 16 -warspawn- Project 16 -warspawn-

HAhahahHAhAh

I forgot this game existed, much less did i know other people knew about it. This is nostalgia.

Big Red - I am a Poet Big Red - I am a Poet

Oh my god.

I'm hooked to you man, this is amazing. In my entire life I have received chills twice by listening to something, and this is one of them...I'm speechless at this point.

Big Red - Ain't No Sunshine Big Red - Ain't No Sunshine

This is......mmmmmmmm.

Rarely are there people on here that can make beats like you, rarely are there people that can rap at all and people certainly can't sing. But god, you've got some talent. Seriously, you can sing, everything. I'm very pleased that people on the audio portal can still surprise me.

Amerogance Amerogance

good message

great beat, you know where its at kellz

Creep Now Preview Creep Now Preview

this is better than the final

by far

Creep Now (Final) Creep Now (Final)

the beginning is so good.....

but when it starts it is just, laughable almost, you should not do vocals, or lyrics, they were bad. but ill give you a 7 just for the beginning part.